Home Program Philmont Crew – Last Chance!

Philmont Crew – Last Chance!

by Webmaster

We’re putting a crew together to go to Philmont Scout Ranch. If you enjoyed the Signal Knob Backpacking Trip, you will love Philmont! Decision day must be made by Nov. 9th!

Crew 2 will have a slot from 7/10-7/24. $700 per person is due on November 15th to hold the reservation. The actual itinerary will be selected in the spring by the crew. This is a life changing experience. Please email Mr. Wiant and Mr. Stange ASAP to book your spot!

You may also like

Leave a Comment