The Assistant Senior Patrol Leader helps the Senior Patrol Leader be successful. The SPL alone cannot manage all the operations of a troop. If you are considering to be SPL one day, this is a great place to start.
- Assists the SPL to run all troop meetings, events, activities, and the annual program planning conference
- Assists the SPL to run the patrol leaders’ council (PLC) meetings
- Sets a good example
- Wears the Scout uniform correctly
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law
- Shows Scout spirit
- Senior Patrol Leader Handbook